Vision / Mission
Our vision is to ensure that our future teachers gain academic excellence along with required soft skills, to become professionally competent and outstanding teachers, morally upright, socially committed, spiritually inspired and culturally rooted.
- To install the quality of nobility associated with teaching profession.
- To authentify that learning leads to heights of excellence.
- To equip the teachers with thorough theoretical input and provide practical training.
- To produce teachers who would be the agents of social change.
- To provide education through innovative methods.
- To mould them into worthy citizens and upright leaders.
- Service to humanity.
- To be conscientious.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To train the leadership qualities to become an efficient leader in future.
- To be a teacher of all round personality.
- To provide hands on training to teacher trainees.
- To prepare well equipped teachers to teach in secondary and higher secondary level.
- To inculcate ethics, values and modernity in teacher trainees and to give them an opportunity to apply those values to move ahead.