Rules & Regulations
Bachelors of Education ADMISSION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The applicants which are not duly filled will be rejected.
- Applications incomplete in respect of factual information shall be rejected.
- Applications must be submitted with required number of sets of Xerox copies with attestation of documents as specified in document check list of this form.
- Admission is strictly done on merit basis as per rules, regulations and verifications of TNTEU(Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University), Chennai.
- The admission committee’s decision will be final.
- All Original Certificates should be submitted during the time of admission. The Original Certificates will not be returned in between the training period.
- The competent Authority can make necessary changes in the schedule of admission process if required, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Tuition fees and University fees, both are subject to changes by competent authorities. The candidates are required to pay the latest fees as per latest approved fee structure.
- ID card shall be made available to all eligible and admitted candidates after the cut-off date as specified by TNTEU(Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University).
- Candidate’s participation is compulsory for the Camp and Unit tests. No relaxation will be given to any one for any circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of admission or Withdrawal from the course any time by the candidate, no refund will be given under any circumstances. Before receiving the original from the college after the completion of course or admission withdrawal full term fees should be paid to the college.
- All admitted students must personally report to the competent authority as per the reporting Date specified. Admission of students, reporting after specified dates shall automatically stand cancelled. And the candidate will not have any claim on said admission.
- Candidate has to follow the timings of college and attendance and Team Work norms of organization and that of University, specified from time to time. Else, the term of the candidate will not be granted.
- Incase of any dispute conflict are any other Unforeseen problems related to admission of the candidate are admission process as a hole, the decision of management of KCE and competent Authority shall be final binding on the candidate.
- The admission is subjected to approval by TNTEU(Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University), Chennai shall not be responsible for disapproval of the admission on any account, by the above said competent Authorities.
- The rules and regulations of Kasturi College of Education is subjected to change from time to time.
- The applicant is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, and procedures and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user wheresoever situated is governed by and in accordance with jurisdication of Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.