ABOUT KASTURI GROUP
Kasturi Group of Companies is one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in South India. Established in the year 1905 by Mr. Ratilal Shaw with the first ever textile machinery trading division in Coimbatore, the group has immensely grown over the years under the pronounced leadership of Dr. Arvindkumar Ratilal Shaw, Chairman, multifaceted business man and managed by a team of committed, dynamic members.
Kasturi College of Education, a new born in the horizon of Education in Coimbatore Region, has been promoted by the Kasturi Group of Institutions, very familiar and well known name in the field of Education for more than a Century and in the field of Aviation – through Kasturi Travels - for the last three decades, both at Coimbatore.
Kasturi Corporate Group of Companies:
- Kasturbai Manekbhai Charity Trust.
- Kasturi Matriculation School.
- Kasturi College of Education, (Teachers Training Institute).
- Kasturi Industrial Training Institute, (I T I).
- Kasturi Travels. (Airport Ground Handling Agency)
- Kasturi Institute of Management.
- Kasturi Engineers.
- Kasturi Agencies.
- Kasturi Sarva Mangalaya Kalyana Manadapam.
- Kasturi Vidya Ganapathi Temple.
- Kasturi Residency.
- Kasturi Farms.
- Kasturi Textiles.
The love and dedication of Kasturi Group’s service to the Humanity and Education through Kasturbai-Manekbai Charity Trust prompted them to open many Educational Institutions like Kasturi Matriculation School, Kasturi Industrial Training Institute, Kasturi College of Education etc... and run them with dedication and Service motto.